At Link Hospitality we take privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting your rights.
This document explains when and how we collect personal information about people who visit our website and/or use our services through website and on-line servers and are exposed to advertising we provide. It also explains how we use such personal information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we intend to keep it secure.
At all times we adhere to the relevant privacy rules in each territory and in within the United States of America we follow the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation introduced in May 2018 addressing the transfer of personal data outside the U.S. When we collect personal data via the Website such as email address and other contact details, we will obtain your consent. When prospecting for new Customers and Partners, we will collect personal data through legitimate sources and delete such information if no longer required.
Who we are
We founded Link Hospitality in 2016 and since then, we have been serving the hotel, food & beverage, gaming, vacation ownership and commercial segments through staffing, turn-key management and specialty cleaning services.
We have been able to put together a leadership team, not only behind our company but also our brand. We are a strong team of hoteliers and commercial service professionals, who cares for adding value to our clients’ and team members’ work processes alike.
In all of our services, we make every day run smoothly by going the extra mile to deliver high-end quality with a solid level of integrity.
Our work style focuses specifically on a deep understanding of why our services are important to our clients. The key to our clients’ businesses can be expressed in one word: Experience.
We make sure we are of help in making that better every day, seamlessly and professionally.
How do we collect information from you?
We process very limited information about you
Such Personal Information is collected in the following ways:
- On our website and servers, when you visit and browse through it and/or use any of the services we provide
- On behalf of our clients: We collect Personal Information when you use any of our providers products or services which use Ads within them. What this means is that when you, for instance, visit a web page from a mobile device that shows Ads, chances are that such advertisement impressions have been “purchased” by companies using our software as a service platform in order to serve you such Ads. Our advertisement serving software collects Personal Information to the extent and in the way explained in this policy
- For those who sign up to our platform “Get a Quote” or “Join our Team” we collect some personal information – name, email, company and mobile phone number.
You may refuse or accept cookies from websites at any time by choosing the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please be aware that should you choose to decline all cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other features of our website that depend on cookies.
Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable Cookies can be found at:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US & https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
To opt-out of participating in Google Analytics data follow the instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Opting-out of interest based advertising
You can opt out by changing the settings on your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
Your iOS or Android mobile device provides a “Limit Ad Tracking” or “Opt out of interest-based advertising” setting. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, we will not allow our clients to use personal information collected from that device for any targeting purposes, nor to create any user segments.
You can find the setting for your mobile device by following the directions below:
- iOS Device iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting iOS 6 Go to your Settings >Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting More information about the iOS setting can be found here. Android Device.
- Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising” If you’ve turned on Limit Ad Tracking on your iOS device or the Opt out of interest-based ads on your Android device, you can restore interest-based ads by turning the settings off.
When you opt out this does not block ads but simply means that the ads you now see are less relevant because there is no information to understand the end user.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising coming ONLY from our clients by providing us your advertising identifier (IDFA if you have an iPhone or GAID if you have an Android phone). Please email [email protected] if you wish to opt out with your advertising identifier or mobile device universally unique identifier (UUID).
Security to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We take this matter seriously and we’re continuously evolving our platform to make sure data integrity and data security are always a priority. Our platform and servers use encryption techniques for storage and transmission of data.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Candidates’ information stored outside of the U.S
We are an American company that does not operate out of the U.S. If there is any information from a candidate that comes out of our operation’s zone, the information will be discarded.
IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with this transfer of Personal Information outside of the U.S. email us to: [email protected]